Webinars for Midwives!
There are all sorts of great, free webinars out there on important subject areas for midwives and midwifery students.
- The NACPM has several webinar series, including: Equity, Race & Access to Midwifery, Legislation & Policy, Clinical Practice, and on the Affordable Care Act. The webinar recordings are free to access, but you can pay $15 to apply for CEUs.
- Equity in Midwifery Education has recordings of previous webinars on equity, inclusion, and racism in midwifery education.
- The International Day of the Midwife online conference has several years worth of recordings of their 24-hour global midwifery presentations on all sorts of topics.
Other paid webinars that might be useful for your practice include:
- Caring for LGBTQ Families, from MAIA Midwifery
- The International Childbirth Education Association has webinar recordings, including one on what the research shows on marijuana in pregnancy.
And other webinars of general interest:
- How Midwives Learn: The Origins of the Home Birth Controversy, Wendy Kline, PhD
Any other webinars to recommend? Comment below!